Please remember this, my love one.
Everyday I had been wishing this to be true.
This is the only wish I always have,
So if you should want to know it, this is the place to find it.
It is perhaps shameful of me to write a post about it.
We had been together for so long already,
And yet I am still afraid that you did not know my wish.
Never mind my dear if you did not know,
No worries, I know that it is not your fault,
A wish it just is, and a simple wish it is.
Caring and loving is my lovely one,
Kingdom of love is the place we are in;
Forever and ever shall we enjoy the peace,
Until the universe die, we shall never be separated.
Hark, this is my wish,
Eternal shall our love be,
Rain shall always water the seeds of bliss,
Under the sun, our fruits of happiness shall blossom as beautifully as a flower can do.
Every petal will be our blessing.
You and I will be the gardeners who will protect this beautiful life.
I love you, my sugar.

No comments:
Post a Comment